Wednesday 5 September 2012

A little introduction about me :)

Hello everyone,

First time using blogger here. And yeah you can totally click on my name to see my profile. BUT, I will shortly introduce myself to you.

Ehem, so my name is Annie. I am a freshman in college. I really enjoy my first few weeks here. I have made like wow, lots of friends. I walk around campus and cannot stop saying hi to people.

The food here is pretty good, which sucks. Why? Because I eat like munchie. I am about to be a freshman 15. If you don't know what it is, basically just think that I am gaining weights like a maniac eating chocolate for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

I really hope I can develop something interesting here.Come and read often. I promise you will like my blog.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment